- Stretch velvet, cotton-blend, embroidery at neckline, tassle detail
- Tunic neckline, long balloon sleeves
- Knee length, A-line cut, moderately loose
- Gathered effect on bustline
- True to size
- Especially good for pear, oval and strawberry shapes
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Secondary fabric: 100% cotton | 100% viscose
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Velvet: this elegant fabric is made by adding additional threads during the weaving process which are then cut to create a pile with an extremely soft surface. All pile depths up to 3 mm are referred to as velvet.
Ava & Orla Embroidered velvet tassle detail dress Red VEMMWHP