- Woven fabric, 100% viscose, embroidered, lining made from pure cotton
- V-neck, 3/4 length ruffle detail sleeve
- A-line, maxi length, moderately loose
- True to size
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for oval shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Outer fabric: 100% viscose | Lining: 100% cotton
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Ava & Orla Embroidered maxi dress Blue PPVEFNI