- Stretch lace, nylon-viscose blend, floral embroidery, lurex detailing
- Jersey slip dress underneath
- Round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves
- Long, A-line cut
- Gathered effect at waist with decorative floral trim
- True to size
- Especially good for pear, rectangle, oval and strawberry shapes
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Outer fabric: 90% nylon, 10% viscose | Lining: 100% viscose
Did you know?
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Nylon: Nylon tights took the world by storm beginning in the 1950s and changed the textile branch – it is hard now to imagine women only wearing silk tights. Nylon is the trademark name for a chemical fibre that is composed of polyamide and is known for its exceptional elasticity.
Ava & Orla Embroidered lace maxi dress Red DXGOXBL